Request for proposals from service providers for Business Turnaround and Recovery
Productivity South Africa (herein after referred to as Productivity SA) is established in terms of section 31 of the Employment Services Act, No. 4 of 2014 as a public entity of the Department of Employment and Labour and is managed in accordance with the Public Management Act (PFMA). As a schedule 3A Public Entity, Productivity SA carries the responsibility to fulfil an economic or social mandate of government, which is to promote employment growth and productivity thereby contributing to South Africa’s socio-economic development and competitiveness.
Productivity SA is calling for partnerships with service providers to render services to Productivity SA’s Business Turnaround and Recovery programme, an initiative funded by the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF). The aim of Business Turnaround and Recovery programme is to:
• Prevent job losses
• Improve profitability
• Job creation
• Improve productivity
• Create a culture of productivity
Service providers who possess a minimum tertiary qualification, five to ten years’ experience and the following skills set can submit proposals:
• Consulting experience in the public sector
• Turnaround and Business Rescue
• Business process re-engineering, Lean Management and Productivity improvement
• Business improvement and assessment
• Business growth and development
• The service provider must have the ability to facilitate access to funding
Proposals with a portfolio of evidence in Business Turnaround and Recovery as well as the following are required:
• Comprehensive CV or company profile
• Submission of Tax status pin
• Valid BBBEE certificate
• SBD 4 - Declaration of interest
• Central Supplier Database (CSD) registration and report
Proposals can be submitted electronically on email@example.com or by hand to:
Productivity SA – International Business Gateway Park, Sanlam North building,
cnr. 6th and New Road,
No later than 31 July 2020 at 16h00.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 848 5310/5336.
Please note that submission of proposal does not guarantee engagement of services.