About Productivity SA
Productivity SA is established in terms of section 31 (1) of the Employment services Act, No. 4 of 2014 as a juristic person with a mandate to promote employment growth and productivity thereby contributing to South Africa's socio economic development and competitiveness. Productivity SA is managed in accordance with the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA).
To lead and inspire a productive, competitive South Africa.
To improve productivity by diagnosing, advising, implementing, monitoring and evaluating solutions aimed at improving South Africa’s sustainable growth, development and employment through increased competitiveness.
- Service excellence through implementation of relevant, productivity-enhancing solutions
- Market leadership through creative and innovative solutions
- Synergy with all partners to achieve common goals
- Collaboration with stakeholders in pursuing solutions to South Africa’s productivity challenges
- Honesty, integrity and professionalism
For more information contact: